Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Egomaniac

I heard they are going on sale. Oh yeah, not just one, it's the whole ' Buy one, get the second, third, fourth, and fifth for free' kind of deal. People are swarming in the stores like crazy. I want this one. "OH OH OH! That one was mine, I saw it first".. "Does this one look good on me?"- "Hmm, I'm not sure I like the colour on your skin tone.. but maybe just incase? .. I mean.. what's the harm right?". I love you, I hate you, you're my best friend, I am sorry.. what's your name again? Where have you been? Oh, I forgot you were ever here! But stop, you gotta stop, man. What has gotten into your heads? Your brains must have been melted by the sun, real or fake. Or did you get a shock while spilling your true guts into you're true life, plugged into the wall? Yes! That must be it. "So get to the doctors, oh how clever, get your reality checked out before you get too sick. Gosh, I never want to see you ill" Oh no, oh no, ooooooooooooooh no! It's too late, it's already in the news, it's gotta be true.




-Febuary 25th, 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment